Monday, February 23, 2015

Thai Express at Lougheed Mall #JensFoodCourtEats

0

Welcome to #JensFoodCourtEats! Being a foodie means you need to explore as many eats as you can! Food court meals could still taste as good (sometimes even better!) as fine dining restaurants minus the tips, beautiful venues and plating.  Need to grab some food but in a hurry? Don't worry, Jens got you covered! my food court eats series will be relatively short compare to my other reviews so you can quickly decide what to get!


My first location will be Thai Express at Lougheed mall, I usually get either Manchu Wok or U-grill if I wanted asian food, but ever since my friend got pad thai once at Thai Express, I've wanted to try it myself!



I ordered the Mild Spicy Beef PadThai ($9.01 4.5/5)
First of all, their to go boxes are SO cute! I was afraid that it was going to break but still!



Anyways, the beef slices were mostly tender, noodles were nice and thin, combined well with the veggies and the sauce. The sauce was like a sweet teriyaki sauce, it might be a little too sweet for others but I naturally like sweets.  However, the noodle wasn't spicy at all even though I ordered mild spicy, but I was fine with it. I think it tasted better without.

Overall Experience:

-Would recommend
-Would order again
-A little pricy, but the portions were decent
-You can get a discount if you order a combo with a SPC card



Thai Express on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment